the olsen fam

the olsen fam

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

our big girl...

okay ya'll, so ty and i were bathing laylee and getting her ready for bed, when she started to poo in the bath tub!! the brilliant man that ty is, he sets her on the potty and she has officially had her first poo in the potty!!! (mean while my dumb ass is running frantically to get a diaper... ) congrats to our growing girl who at nine months old has already pooped in the toilet!

hope you guys enjoyed this hilarious moment we caught on tape.. i only wish i had gotten it on video.

1 comment:

  1. Could you guys be ANY sweeter???
    This is the most amazing way for me to catch up with you.
    Doesn't take the place of me hearing your voices, or connecting live via Skpe, but I am SO grateful that you are taking time in your busy schedule to blog this.

    Can't even express the enormous love I have for the three of you.
    HUGE, big, massive love...oxo

    Grandma/mama Fe :)

    ReplyDelete