the olsen fam

the olsen fam

Monday, August 16, 2010

aug 9th, 2010

i am REALLY sick today... i still feel like absolute dooky. i was hoping to feel better... but no such luck. i tried to get into see dr gregg but she was completely booked. so tyler took me to the convenient care clinic across from walgreens in alamosa. they diagnosed me with a highly contagious nasty upper resperitory virus. so i called sister hostetter and asked her to watch laylee for a few days until i had a chance to clean and disinfect the house. she said she would love to watch her. i did NOT want my baby to get sick! shes still so tiny and young. when we got home from the dr's, ty packed up all her things and drove her over to the hostetters house. i cried when they left. i was going to miss her so much. i'm not used to constantly having her right there with me. when ty got home i was still crying and he got the fun job of comforting his sick wife until i was secure in myself again. having laylee gone sucked but it was good to have some alone time with my hubby. we snuggled and watched movies all day while i drank tea and rested.

No comments:

Post a Comment