the olsen fam

the olsen fam

Monday, August 16, 2010

aug 10th, 2010

tyler went to therapy again today for his hand. its getting better and better.. he still can't make a fist yet. i've spent the morning working on my baby hats and watching cartoons and m.a.s.h. so far on my baby hats i've created a skunk hat (which i actually didn't like much so i won't be doing any more), an owl hat, a mouse hat and a froggy hat.. along with other non critter related cute designs. they are so fun to make and i am getting really good at it. i called dianne hostetter this morning and checked up on laylee. she said she slept so good she had to get up every two hours to make sure she was still alive! lol i wish she would sleep that good for us!. i have my 6 week post pardum appointment with dr. gregg tomorow to get my iud placed. i may have check on me for my virus again if this doesnt get better...

No comments:

Post a Comment